EURORDIS is pleased to announce that nominations for the EURORDIS Black Pearl Awards are now open until September, 4th. The Awards are presented to patient advocates and organisations, policy makers, scientists, companies, and media in recognition of their exceptional achievements and outstanding commitment to the rare disease cause.
NOMINATIONS: Just like every year, nominations can be submitted for any individual, organisation or company (including yourself and/or your own organisation) in any of the 12 categories below:
- EURORDIS Volunteer Awards
- EURORDIS Members Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Young Patient Advocate Award
- European Rare Disease Leadership Award
- Policy Maker Award
- Scientific Award
- Media Award
- Social Media Award
- Company Award for Innovation
- Company Award for Patient Engagement
- Company Award for Health Technology
Submit nominations here.
Find more information about the Black Pearl Awards here.