IRDiRC is interested at hearing from you, in the frame of your own engagement in Rare Diseases with COVID-19 crisis:
- How it is affecting your work/practice
- How it is redirecting your activities and priorities
- What measures are being taken by you/your organizations
- What solutions you envisage
- What you feel IRDiRC could do for and with you.
Please send your contribution to the “Contact Us” webpage – under “category of query (required)” you will find the “COVID-19 and Rare Diseases: Share your experience” option -.
In addition, IRDiRC has set up a list of relevant documents on COVID-19 epidemic:
- March 2020. European Commission signs letter to scholarly publishing community in the fight against coronavirus (EU)
- March 2020. Commission launches “COVID-19 Clinical Management Support System” (EU)
- March 2020. Emergency coronavirus research: Commission selects 18th project to develop rapid diagnostics (EU)
- March 2020. Implications of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on methodological aspects of ongoing clinical trials (EMA)
- March 2020. EMA Regulatory Science to 2025 Strategic reflection (EMA)
- February 2020. COVID 19 Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) (WHO)